Saturday, April 4, 2020

Judith Ann with The Savior in the Spirit World coloring page



Judith Ann with The Savior in the Spirit World




Judith Ann with The Savior in the Spirit World colored version
(This is my wife's, Laurel's colored version of this drawing)

In this fearful time where some of us quite possibly be meeting our maker before we expected...
I added Jesus, our Savior to a drawing I did of a dear friend of ours who passed away last year.  She was a very Christlike person.  I know that she is in the Spirit World and watching over her family members who she had to leave behind.  

I think that the opportunity to meet the Savior will be a glorious event for all who tried their best to serve Him, by serving their fellowman, like Judith Ann did in her mortal journey.

The colored version was done by my wife and we added a cat, because Judith Ann liked cats.
The cat is a modified drawing of Pipes, a cat I drew once before.  Pipes belongs to one of my High School friends.  I apologize, but there is not a non-colored version of the drawing with the cat. 

This drawing can be found in printable form by clicking on the button . . . Religious. . . 
or clicking on the button labeled. . . . . All Printables.   Below is the original drawing of Judith Ann and the original drawings of Pipes the cat.  He got stuck in a sprinkler pipe when he was a kitten and my friend Kurt rescued him, and named him Pipes.


Judith Ann in the Spirit World



Pipes the Kitty in the Pipes



Pipes being dug out by Kurt



Pipes the cat as an Adult
(This is the drawing modified to go in the Judith Ann and the Savior drawing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment