Sunday, April 5, 2020

Joseph Smith surveys his Farm coloring page

Joseph Smith surveys his Farm while riding a Pony

Although he was the Prophet, Joseph Smith worked as a farmer for most of his life.   This drawing depicts him on one of those farms.  He is surveying the newly planted crops.  So this is a spring drawing.  I know that in Nauvoo Brother Joseph had a bigger horse, but I can imagine that at some point he had a small horse or pony for simple farmwork.

I draw during church and I just drew this during General Conference of the church that Joseph Smith founded.  I believe that he was the Lord's Prophet in restoring Christ's church to the Earth.  That church is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

For those of us who are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, conference was awesome. My wife and I feel so much more at peace now.
I draw during church and during General Conference. It helps me pay attention to the talks. I did this drawing of Joseph Smith on a pony surveying his freshly planted farm. As I said before, for much of his life Joseph Smith worked as a farmer. We all need to be grateful to the farmers and delivery people like truck drivers and railroad personnel for keeping our food coming to the stores.

This drawing is found in printable form under the button labeled  . . . .  . . . .  . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . All Printables . . . .. or Religious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment