Friday, April 3, 2020

Eyewitness Life, Readings and Worksheets


I am trying to do my part to help those who have had school canceled or moved to their home.  I am a retired Junior High Science Teacher.  So I am posting some of the worksheets and accompanying readings or articles that go with a video that can be found for free online. 
There is no cost of any kind on this site. Click on the category button at the top of this blog that is  labeled:  Science Readings and Worksheets ... and scroll down to the bottom for new assignments. 
Today I am posting a reading and worksheets for Eyewitness Life.  
These Eyewitness Educational Videos are very well done.  
So essentially this video and the Reading and Worksheets are an overview of Biology.

Eyewitness Life video cover


Now here are the Readings.  There are 3 pages of the reading and it can be printed in full color.


Eyewitness Life Rdg. Pg. 1


Eyewitness Life Rdg. Pg. 2




Eyewitness Life Rdg. Pg. 3



Now, here are the worksheets.  I did these by hand and found that my Junior High School students were usually very comfortable with reading printed handwriting.  

Eyewitness Life Wksheet Pgs. 1 & 2

Eyewitness Life Wksheet Pgs. 3 & 4


Eyewitness Life Wksheet Pgs. 5 & 6


Eyewitness Life Pg. 7





No comments:

Post a Comment