Monday, April 13, 2020

40,000 Hits! Thanks everyone!!!

Congratulations to all of you who come to this free coloring pages blog!  I am a retired Jr. High Science Teacher.  I began this blog after I had to take basically early retirement because of major medical issues.  It is challenging to post drawings and sometimes even to draw them, but I keep on doing it because it gives me a way to still contribute to society.  In honor of this milestone of 40,000 hits (from all over the world) I am posting some of my drawings that were done over the last 3 1/2 years.  All the printable drawings are found by clicking on the category buttons up top.  All the drawings are under "All Printables" but that is a massive list of close to 900 drawings and worksheets.  That is another thing, in the wake of the Corona Virus I have posted some of the assignment that I developed while I was teaching Jr. High and High School Science.  These are found under the button labeled "Science Readings and Worksheets."   Now here are some of my better drawings.  By the way, I got better as the years went on.  Remember that there are around 900 drawings in printable form under the top buttons. 

Aboriginal Warrior with Spear and War Club
This was done after our trip to Australia last summer.  It was done from a statue. 


Elegant Fairy and Baby Dragon
This was inspired by a drawing I saw on the Internet.  My drawing is quite different than the original. 


Susie the Horse
This is based on my niece's horse.  
I did a full color drawing of this and added a horn to make it a nontraditional Unicorn.  


Susie the Unicorn
This is not available in printables. 


T. rex vs Didelphodon
Didelphodon was an early mammal. 


Alison the impressive Weather Fairy
This is based on local weather forecaster.  


African Elephant on the Serengeti


Kangaroo Rat realistic


Jesus and Joseph working in Carpentry Shop



3 Cat Humanoids
This is drawn from 3 young women who were hosts on a historic narrow-gauge train. 
It was Halloween and they were dressed up in cat costumes. 


Jesus in the Americas



Fairy Laurentia with Box Elder Beetle
When I can't sleep at night due to pain etc. I have been writing a book about Laurentia.

Fairy Laurentia with Box Elder Beetle colored pencil drawing
IF I ever finish and publish my story... this will be the cover of the book. 
This drawing is not available in printables. 


Jesus teaches about Forgiveness
This is based on the statues at the Light Of The World display 
at Thanksgiving Pont, Utah, USA.


Fairy kneeling on Leaves


Triceratops with Calf realistic


Triceratops with Calf Prisma Color Pencil and Pastels drawing
This is not available in printables either. 


Troodon in the Forest



Jesus as a Young Man near Jerusalem


Butterflies from Shenandoah National Park



P-51 Mustang on D-Day



Zentangle Large Flower Shape
This drawing was done by my grandniece. 



Icelandic Horse 2
I took a photo of this beautiful horse when we visited Iceland.



Icelandic Horse in Meadow done with pastel chalk
This is the same horse, but in an Icelandic Summer setting.  
Not available in printables.


Karlie Kloss as a Grass Fairy



Fairy sitting on a Mushroom

No comments:

Post a Comment