Saturday, April 3, 2021

New Country Bunny coloring pages to color for Easter

 I decided to draw two more coloring pages based on the awesome book:

The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes.  

I read this book to my grandkids tonight.  I really think that all children should have this 

book read to them OR they should read it themselves if they are old enough to read. 

The book is EMPOWERING for anyone who has felt disenfranchised in their life. 


Country Bunny Getting Married

In the book, The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes there is NOT a marriage scene, but there IS a mention of the Country Bunny growing up and getting married.  So, I decided to draw the wedding.  the rabbit performing the ceremony is, of course, old wise, kind, Grandfather Bunny.  He performs all rabbit and bunny weddings in this part of the world.  


Country Bunny Sweeping Bunnies

The above drawing is of Mother Bunny's sweeping children.  That means that they are her two children she taught to sweep and mop the cottage. There are other drawings I have done that were inspired by this excellent children's book.  I reposted them in my last post so just scroll down to see them. 

NOTE:  All drawings, in printable form, are found by clicking on the category buttons up at the top of this page.  For THESE drawings click on the button labeled:  "Holidays."  Then scroll to the bottom of the "Easter" section for these two new drawings.  



No comments:

Post a Comment