Saturday, March 21, 2020

Songs from Hans Christian Anderson Fairy tale coloring pages

NOTE:  This is a free coloring page blog with no ads and no fees.  Click on the buttons up top and scroll down to see all the printable coloring page titles.   

Marigold Fairy

A Marigold Fairy seemed appropriate to share with parents of little children.  Drawing the marigold made me think of a great movie with fun kid songs.  I want to recommend the songs from the old movie Hans Christian Andersen. One song is called Inchworm.  That song sings about an inchworm measuring the marigolds.  It is available online.  And while you are at it look up the song Thumbalina.   And there is The Ugly Duckling song too.  All are sung by Donny Kaye in the movie. Some of these are new drawings that I drew really quickly tonight for younger kids to color.  All these drawings go with the songs. . . except for the Marigold Fairy.  But my drawing of the Marigold Fairy gave me the idea for these drawings from the songs from the movie: Hans Christian Andersen.  
Swan with a Cygnet
(The ugly duckling was actually a baby swan or cygnet.  This is the only older drawing.  
The rest are new drawings done tonight.)


Ugly Duckling being yelled at by his foster mom


Thumbalina


You could look up the Lyrics to the Songs and sing them with your kids.  
I grew up with an old vinyl LP record of the songs from Hans Christian Andersen
All these drawings can be found in printable form by clicking on the 
"All Printables" button up top... most of them are also on the
"Fantasy, Myths, and Circus button" too. 
BUT... I was too tired to post the printable pages Saturday, when I did this post.
Plus, scary cause was getting sick... 
So that is why I didn't post anything yesterday either. . .
Feeling better today.  So I am have posted the printable versions of the 
Hans Christian Andersen drawings. 
I am also re-posting the drawings I did a while back 
that go with The Ugly Duckling


The Ugly Duckling getting Bullied




The Ugly Duckling swimming Alone





The Ugly Duckling in the Winter





The Ugly Duckling finds out he is a Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment