Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Dinosaur Planet: White Tip's Journey Reading and Worksheet Science Lesson

This is a free coloring pages blog with no cost and no ads.  I am introducing today Science Lesson readings and worksheets.  I have put a couple of my science lessons materials on this blog previously and they have been very popular.  Because of the current COVID 19 pandemic many children are out of school.  For this reason I decided to post many of my materials I made over my 27 years of teaching school.  Much of that time I was teaching Science.  Many of these first things I will be posting are a reading or article I wrote about a video and a matching worksheet.  I will also post my version of drawings of animals and etc. that are seen in the video.  They are coloring page drawings.  I hope this all helps many parents, teachers, and of course students. 

In my defense, I always drew illustrations for most of my worksheets and readings, however, I got better at drawing when I started Art Classes.  So I have altered some of the drawings to improve them, but I have not altered all of them.

These first four Readings and Worksheets are from an excellent video series called Dinosaur Planet.  This very first one is Episode 1, White Tip's Journey.  It is about a Velociraptor.  You will notice that she has feathers.  For many years now it has been inferred that the raptor Theropod dinosaurs and maybe all the Theropod dinos had feathers.


The below worksheets can be found in printable form by clicking on the category button up top that is labeled:   Science Readings and Worksheets. 








White Tip's Journey Reading





White Tip's Journey worksheet


Below are some drawings of these animals that you saw in the video.  They can be found in printable form by clicking on the category buttons up top.  Either click on. . . .  Paleontology . . . .  or. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . All Printalbes.


Protoceratops



Velociraptor vs Protoceratops



Velociraptor in the Desert




Velociraptor in the Gobi Desert



Velociraptor with Young



Oviraptor at Nest




No comments:

Post a Comment