Sunday, May 31, 2020

Tremor the Sparkly SpaceX Dinosaur coloring page

Tremor the Sparkly Space X Dinosaur

My wife and I were thrilled to watch the Space X Falcon Rocket blast off yesterday.  Then we went fishing.  This morning I learned about Tremor, the sparkly stuffed dinosaur taken along for the ride. 
Both astronauts, Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley, have sons who are, like me, way into dinosaurs.  So the boys got all their toy dinosaurs together and chose Tremor to take the ride into space.  

This drawing, since it IS of a dinosaur, is found, in printable form, under the button labeled "Paleontology."  Scroll down to the bottom for this new drawing.  However, since you can see that I drew some of the inside of the Space X capsule, that they named Endeavor, I am also putting a printable coloring page under the "Vehicles" button.   

No comments:

Post a Comment