Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Big Cats and Little Cats coloring pages

This is a coloring page with several species of Cats.  These are not all kitty-cats, although one of them is.  The drawings are older, except for the first one.  I drew the Leopard today.  I am giving a few statistics on each of these cats.  Some of the drawings are better than others.  Some were done quickly and with some others I took my time.  Plus, since I started this blog around 3 years ago, I HAVE gotten better in my drawing skills.  Still, sometimes I just want to do a fun and simple cartoon drawing for younger kids to color.  Have fun coloring these.  The printable versions are found by clicking on the correct button up top.  





Please scroll down to see the cat drawings...





Keep scrolling...





Scroll a little more...





Almost there...




You are very close to the cat drawings...




Thank you for your patience.  



And here are the drawings!




Leopard in a Tree
(This is the new drawing today.  I am ill and in pain and drawing this was a good distraction.)




Cougar by a Pine Tree




Cheetahs stalking Topis




Lion laying down with the Lamb




Lion Family




Fairy named Arly with Bobcat Friend



Three Nephite Disciples in a Den of Jaguars



Tiger in the Jungle



Pipes the Kitty in the Pipes
(He got stuck in the sprinkler pipes so my friend Kurt named the kitten "Pipes."



Pipes as an Adult Cat



Jaguar attacking a Caiman




Mountain Lion Walking





Daniel in the Lion's Den




Daniel and an Angel in the Lion's Den
(I added the Angel.)



Three Cat Humanoids
(OK, I know these aren't real cats, but they were fun to draw.  
This was drawn from three young women in costume 
on the Heber Valley Railroad Pumpkin Train.
I'll admit, I embellished their cat costumes some.)  





Cougar on a Mountain Top




Halloween Black Cat on Jack-O-Lantern




Cat on a Stump



Doggy and Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment