Sunday, March 13, 2022

Jesus returns to Earth in Clouds of Glory coloring page

 Welcome to my blog of free coloring pages.

There are at least 1800 free coloring pages that I drew. 

Today's new drawing is of our Savior, Jesus Christ returning to Earth. 




Jesus returns to Earth in Clouds of Glory


Jesus will one day return to Earth in Clouds of Glory.  This is a message of hope in these times of crisis in our world.  He is the Prince of Peace and His return to Earth will give us all a world of peace.  In the meantime, we must turn to Him in times of crisis.  Our world is in crisis and many of us are in a personal crisis of financial problems, family problems, marriage or relationship problems, work/employment problems, or health problems.  

God knew life would have challenges, and before we came here we lived in our premortal life with our Heavenly Parents and our elder brother Jesus.  WE chose to come here - in spite of the challenges.  This life is a test.  Jesus is our Savior who paid the eternal price for our sins IF we chose to have faith and repent.  

Wicked people will lose out on the great opportunities that good people will have in the next life.  I heard another LDS man (member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) say, "Serving the Lord may not always pay the best but you can't beat the retirement plan."  Well, he said something like that.  It was said by either John Bytheway or Hank Smith.   Good people will be with their loved ones for eternity dwelling in great glory with our Heavenly Parents and our Savior.  Marriage can be for eternity for the righteous.  Family can also be for eternity.  We will, if we repent of our sins and have faith, be able to continue to progress for all eternity. 

Jesus and the Holy Ghost can give us peace to our souls in times of crisis.  The war in Ukraine has me and my wife very sad.  It is so terrible to see villages and cities destroyed and so many innocent people killed.  Both Ukrainian and Russian soldiers as well as Ukrainian civilians are dying every day and leaving loved ones behind in mortality to mourn their loss.  For any of you who are suffering in this war, know that God knows you.  He is aware of your trials.  Please turn TO Him.  Don't turn away from Him.  One day you will see your loved ones again.  The next life is real.  I know this.  I've seen it. 

People who are helping out refugees from this war will be blessed for their service to others.  People who comfort those whose loved ones were killed will also be blessed.  God wants us to serve one another. 

My current personal mortal trial is a series of health crises.  I was born with a birth defect.  It has caught up with me.  I now have a long tracheostomy tube in my throat.  I bleed and hurt nearly constantly.  Breathing is a struggle, and my heart is also failing.  But I try to turn to God rather than get mad at Him.  He has given me comfort and the ability to bear my challenges.  I place my burdens upon the shoulders of our Savior.  There is a story in The Book Of Mormon Another Testament Of Jesus Christ where Alma the prophet and his righteous followers are unjustly enslaved.  The Lord gives them the ability to bear their burdens cheerfully.  Eventually, the Lord helps them escape from slavery.  

I don't think I will be blessed with a healthy body in mortality.  But I have faith in the resurrection when I will get my body back in a glorified, immortal, and perfected state. In the meantime, I try to serve God in small ways.  I spend time with my grandkids. I draw coloring pages and write in this blog when I post the drawings for people all over the world to color.  My coloring pages blog reached over 100,000 hits on Valentine's Day this year.  Russia and Ukraine are two of the top sources of hits on my blog.  

My wife usually helps them with their homework.  My wife has blood cancer & has to take chemotherapy medications but she keeps on helping any way she can.  She made cookies with our grandchildren for a bake sale to raise money for food for the Ukrainian people.  We have donated money to our church's humanitarian aid.  Our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has sent food supplies to the refugee camps in Poland.   


NOTE:  This drawing is new so it is found, in printable form, by clicking on the "Religious" button and scrolling down to the bottom of the list of drawings.  New drawings are at the end of the list.  There are separate sections to the Religious drawings and I placed this at the end of the New Testament, General Religious, and LDS sections.  I will be translating this blog entry from today into multiple languages.  Then I will repost it in English.  God bless you all in your trials. 

Remember to click on the button labeled:  Religious

No comments:

Post a Comment