Saturday, February 5, 2022

Sea Turtle coloring page

This is my free coloring pages blog. 

Today's new drawing is of a sea turtle. 



Sea Turtle Swimming


Sea turtles are very successful marine reptiles.  It is thought that some species can actually live for 100s of years.  Some species can stay underwater and hold their breath for as long as 2 hours. 

I will be writing less for a while.  I just had surgery on my throat and it went rather badly.  Please include me in your prayers.  By the way, this drawing is based on a sea turtle eraser that our granddaughter won at kindergarten.  She requested the drawing.  I drew it in the pre-operation room before my surgery.  I will still be drawing and posting because drawing helps me be distracted from the pain.  

NOTE:  This drawing, in printable form, is found by clicking on the button labeled "Animals."  Then scroll down to the bottom of the drop-down menu.  

No comments:

Post a Comment