Tuesday, February 15, 2022

100,000+ Hits! A collection of some of my favorite drawings for my free Coloring Pages Blog

 

Today this free coloring pages blog of mine reached over 100,000 hits!

These drawings are free to download and can be used for kids or adults to color. 

I am re-posting some of my favorite drawings.  I drew all of these except

a few drawn by 2 different grandnieces & a grandnephew.  

I am Robin Lyman, a retired Science Teacher.

I also taught elementary school for 11 years.  

Here are a few of my favorite drawings. 

Click on the category buttons to find these drawings in printable form.



Jesus as 12 yr. old at the Temple 




Jesus creates the Earth and fills the Seas with Comets




Jesus teaches about forgiveness




Jesus calms the Sea




Elegant Fairy and Baby Dragon



Fairy by a Stream Mortal Size



Fairy Laurentia with Box Elder Beetle




3 Cat Humanoids




T. rex Baby in Nest





Tyrannosaurus rex with Blood Python Pattern




Bastet the Cat Goddess




Captain Moroni if the Nephites were the Mississippians



F-22 Raptor Stealth Fighter





Barefoot She-Elf with Spear



Charitee the Tree Fairy



Deinonychus and Bennetazhia



Mermaid with Black-headed Gull




Joseph Smith near Nauvoo Temple



Party Unicorn 4




Unicorn Traditional Look




Unicorn by a Lake



Mushroom Fairy with Two Wands



Jesus at the Sea of Galilee with Fishing Boat




Dimetrodon the Mammal-like Reptile



Jessalyn the Barefoot She-Elf Warrior



Adison the Young Wyoming Cowgirl




Charitee the Tree Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment