Sunday, December 1, 2019

Mary and Baby Jesus



Mary and Baby Jesus (re-do or revised)

I am re-posting this drawing is from 2016.  I have reworked it to make it better.  Mary's arms were too short. I think I have fixed the problem.  If you wonder why the Baby Jesus is dressed like a mummy it is because he is wrapped in swaddling clothes.  These were strips of cloth wrapped around the baby's arms and legs to supposedly help them grow straight.  In reality, that is not necessary.  
My daughter and her baby were the models for this drawing.

NOTE:  This picture can be found in printable form by clicking on one of the correct buttons up top and scrolling down to find the drawing.  New drawings are found at the bottom of the drop down menu.   The correct buttons are. . . . All Printables. . . . or . . . Religious.

No comments:

Post a Comment