Wednesday, March 20, 2019

20,000 Hits!

20,000 HITS!


Today, or perhaps a day or two ago. . . this blog reached 20,000 hits from countries all over the world!  This is very exciting to me.  Thank you to all of you who have visited this free coloring pages blog.  I hope many children and adults, all over the world, are enjoying coloring my drawings.  
Doing this blog is not always easy.  I am rathe severely handicapped with a tracheotomy T-Tube stent, embedded mesh that cuts my trachea nearly constantly, and a very bad heart.  I am grateful that so many people are visiting my blog.  It helps give me more meaning to my life since my health stopped me from continuing to teach Science.  So I will be posting today several of my past drawings that I think were some of my best.  I hope you enjoy coloring them.  Remember that the printable versions of drawings on found by clicking on the buttons up top.  The older drawings are further up the list and the newer ones are at the bottom of the lists.  The All Printables button should have all the drawings.  I will start by reposting the drawing I did today of a mother wallaby and her Joey.  

Wallaby and Joey




3 Cat Humanoids


African Elephant on the Serengeti


Tyrannosaurus rex vs Triceratops horridus




Fairy Laurentia with Box Elder Beetle



Bald Eagle flying over Southeast Alaska


Buckskin Horse with realistic eyes


Jesus in the Americas


Joseph Smith near Nauvoo Temple


Brontomerus defending her Young


Jesus went up into a Mountain

Dilong


Chloe Kim snowboarding Trick


Coelophysis at Oasis


No comments:

Post a Comment