Tuesday, March 5, 2019

River Fairy Relaxing

River Fairy Relaxing

River Fairies protect the river and the surrounding riparian area.  The River Fairies are particularly beautiful.  Some actually live underwater, like mermaids.  Some live on land near the river.  As I have said before, some River Fairies use their wings as fins when swimming underwater.  This River Fairy is the Terrestrial type of River Fairy.  She lives on land near the river.  Her outfit is made of riparian tree lieaves.  That would be cottonwoods, box elder trees, willows, and etc.  

Artist's Note:  Compare this drawing with my other two River Fairy drawings.  The above drawing was drawn today.  The below drawings were drawn earlier.  I have been working on my drawing of people in my art class and I have been practicing at home.  I drew the Fairy from a photo of a human or mortal model. 

River Fairy Swimming
This River Fairy is the type that live underwater.  


River Fairy
This River Fairy is drawn in a more cartoon style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment