Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Tree Fairy named Megan

Tree Fairy named Megan

Of course a Tree Fairy is also called a Dryad.  Dryads protect their tree.  Some are involved in protecting the forest as a whole.  Fairykind appreciate all body types.  They see beauty everywhere and everyone.  There is a lot we can learn from Fiary culture.  

I can tell you that the model for this was at Wizarding Dayz.  She was clearly a very nice person with very pretty eyes.  I asked if I could draw her as a Fairy.  Of course it is impossible to capure an exact likeness with a fine point marker.  But I do my best.  Also, beautiful people are beautiful on the inside as well as the outside.  Unkind people who match their society's vesion of beautiful always lose that beauty in my opinion if they are not kind, nice people.  In fact, somethimes the most beautiful people are not aware of how beautiful they are.  No, OFTEN the most beautiful people are unaware of how beautiful they are.  I put my wife in that category.  

Also, beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.  Some societies have views of beauty that are way different from your own view.  But that does not mean they are wrong.  Their views are just different.  I have come to realize that beauty really does come in many forms and shades and etc.  My wife feels the same way.  We know some elderly people who are so beautiful.  They may not be on the cover of Glamour Magazine, but they are beautiful.  

I also see beautiful poeple, both male and female, everywhere.  The CNAs who work where we have a family member are so beautiful.  I think that is in part because from what I've seen, Certified Nursing Assistants are kind people who love to care for the elderly.  They also care about the residents.  That is true beauty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment