Thursday, June 14, 2018

10,000 Hits

YAAAAYYYY!!!!!  This blog just made it to 10,000 hits. . . from all over the world!   Thank you to all of you who visited my blog over the last year and a half.  I am striving to keep posting regularly.  With my dicey health sometimes this is difficult.  Besides, we are trying to travel before our health prevents us from doing so.  We just got back from a bird refuge in Northern Utah. I will be drawing some birds that we saw and photographed.  It is the Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge near Brigham City, Utah.  In the mean time, for now, I am posting some of my favorite drawings over the course of this blog.   I hope you enjoy coloring my drawings.  I will keep on making them as my health permits.   Remember that NEW drawings are at the bottom of the lists, but the following drawings I am about to re-post are somewhere on the list but not necessarily at the bottom like the new drawings are.   However, the first drawing I did tonight. It was one of the ones from the last post.  My beautiful grandniece Gracie, as a Forest Fairy.   This is the Portrait version.   It is a better likeness, although not perfect.   You get to the printable versions by hitting the buttons at the top of the page. 


Gracie the Forest Fairy portrait


T. rex Drawing from Skull


Unicorn Mare defending foal


Jesus and Joseph working in carpentry shop




B-24 J Liberator




Dolphin Mother and Calf



Cinderella Fishing and being discovered by the Prince


Vulcan Female Starfleet Officer


Caiman by a River

Jaguar attacking a Caiman




Three Nephite Disciples in a den of Jaguars


Elegant Fairy and Baby Dragon


T. rex adult and Pteranodon Adult D. Train


Jesus as 12 year old at the Temple



No comments:

Post a Comment