Sunday, June 24, 2018

Denverie the Mermaid from the Denver Aquarium



Denverie the Mermaid

Hello Blog Readers!    Sorry I have not posted in a week.  (I did post a drawing of Martin Luther that I drew today in Church.)  There is a reason.  We have been on vacation in Denver, Colorado.  Kudos to the good people of Denver.... Everyone was so kind to us.  We went to many great places.  The Denver Aquarium was amazing.  They have a mermaid dinner show and the mermaids charmed our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter.  Earlier in the day one of the mermaids was posing for photos and I am currently drawing her as a coloring page drawing.  Please be patient.  I plan on completing this drawing tonight...but I am pretty tired.   This mermaid posed with our granddaughter.  Unfortunately I did not get her name.  .   .  so I made a name up:  Denverie.   Thank you to all of the mermaids who made our granddaughter so happy.   My wife and I were amazed with their ability to swim exactly like what you would imagine a real mermaid would swim like.

Before I do the mermaid drawing I am also re-posting some drawings of aircraft.  AFTER church today we went to the Hill Air Force Base Warriors over the Wasatch Air Show. It was absolutely amazing.   I still hope to complete the Denverie the Mermaid drawing tonight.   (but I am  soooo tired. . . walking around the tarmac of an air base with a trach tube and heart failure was fun but rather exhausting. 

Sorry. . . it took so long to finish this drawing.  The name of the mermaid is Denverie. . . pronounced as DEN-VER-EE-AY.   By the way, "Denverie"  I am sorry I forgot to get your name. . . but don't you think Denverie is cool sounding? 


No comments:

Post a Comment