Friday, October 16, 2020

Jonny & an Eagle at the Lake coloring page

 



Jonny & an Eagle at the Lake


This is a drawing of my nephew Jonny.  He passed away a few days ago and I can't attend the funeral due to my high-risk status as far as COVID 19.  So I drew this picture for his parents, his daughter, and his niece and nephews.  Jonny helped teach me how to throw correctly and how to shoot a basketball.  I had been a sickly kid and had never learned those skills.  I was 28 when he and his brother Joe taught me those skills.  It came in handy when I had to teach PE as an elementary school teacher.  

Jonny was a gifted engineer and also an outdoorsman who loved boating and even sailing.  So I drew him at a lake.  We love you Jonny and we will miss you!  My guess is that you are at a beautiful lake in the Spirit World right now.  May you fly with the eagles there!

NOTE:  This drawing can be found, in printable form, by clicking on the button labeled "Religious."  Because of the Eagle in the drawing, this picture is also posted under the button labeled "Birds."  Scroll to the bottom of the lists to get to new drawings like this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment