Friday, March 9, 2018

5,000 Hits! Some of my Favorite Coloring Pages

Thank you to all who have visited and continue to visit my blog!  Today we reached 5,000 hits together!   So my blog has been visited 5,000 times over the last year and 3 months!   I hope to be able to keep drawing for several more years.   So if you are a praying person, please pray for my health.   By the way, a combination of great medical providers and prayer has me still here even though my doctor told me I was a goner 11 years ago.   I can work anymore, but I am enjoying life. 

This Morning's  Data from my Blog Management Area:
I would like to encourage you to follow my blog.  I know many of you are repeat visitors, but technically I only have one follower.  By the way, the hits on my blog come from many countries  all over the world.   





Today I am posting some of my favorite drawings to celebrate!  These drawings can be found on the printalbe pages you go to when you hit the top buttons.   They are chronological on the "All Printables" page.   Oldest posts are at the top and newest are at the bottom of the list. 


Elegant Fairy and Baby Dragon


Bearded Lady, Little General, and Tattooed Man


Tapeze Artists from Greatest Showman


Trapeze Artist Re-Do from Greatest Showman




Ring Master and Circus Performers from The Greatest Showman



Hippocamp



Wizard and Pet Dragon



T. rex drawing from Skull


Triceratops and Brachiosaurus Babies from D. Train




Fairy with Crystal Ball on Unicorn




T. rex vs Didelphodon



Triceratops Mother feeding Kids



Three Nephite Disciples in a Den of Jaguars



Jesus and Joseph working in Carpentry Shop



Chloe Kim  Snowboarding Trick


Nike or Victory Holly as model


Red Footed Boobie




Jaguar attacking a Caiman 


Icelandic Horse drawing from Magnet


Leopard Shark
Joyce gets to Heaven


T rex Baby

Rainbow Dinosaur Caihong juji



Jesus as 12 year old at Temple



Chloe Kim sees her Half Pipe Score



Utahraptor Family

Jesus as a Young Man near Jerausalem

Well, I like so many of my drawings I could post many more, but  I just have to stop somewhere.   .  But all my drawings are all on the button pages found at the top of the blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment