Saturday, March 17, 2018

Unicorn Cat, Leprechaun Cat and Fairy



Unicorn Cat, Leprechaun Cat and Fairy

I bought the T-shirt last March.  I found it to be very creative.  It is a S.C.A.M.P.E.R. ...well, the "C" part of SCAMPER.  It means "combine. " Combining things to make a new item is how we got "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."  This is combining cats, leprechauns, and I added a fairy.

About the fairy, my niece Charity was the model.  Charity is a dancer and so was the model for my Nike drawing.  The below is a photo of my T-shirt I wore to a Saint Patrick's Day party tonight.  The party is put on by my daughter's in-laws...who are of Irish descent.  (It was a great family party!)

You will notice that much of my drawing is inspired by the T-shirt, but my drawing is in my own style.  .  . plus I added the Fairy.  By the way, I said in my last post that leprechauns are actually a type of fairy so maybe in some weird way this drawing makes sense. 


Unicorn Cat & Leprechaun Cat from T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment