Monday, August 31, 2020

Announcement and an Apology

This is a note to all of you who read and print from this blog.  I apologize to you if you have not been able to print from the "Printable" lists.  It turns out that Google changed how to link things and I was not linking them properly.  I have remedied the situation now.  If you are one of the people I have drawn over the last couple of months... know that your drawing (probably as a Fairy) is now printable.  

So to everyone, you can now click on the category buttons up top and scroll down to the drawing you want to print. I apologize if you were not able to print from the categories for a while.  

One more thing, which I have mentioned before:  About a year ago I started to draw more with pencil.  The "printable" pages, that you access via the buttons, are done in PDF format.  That format sometimes does not save the pencil drawings as clearly as the PNG files on the main blog page.  If you can copy a drawing from the main blog page and then paste it onto another site or program for printing, you will probably get a better drawing to color.  

Again, I apologize for the problems with the printable pages.  

I hope you are enjoying the coloring pages and the info and stories that I add to each picture I draw and post on this free coloring pages blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment