Monday, August 3, 2020

Unicorn with Cutie Marks coloring page

Unicorn with Cutie Marks

Unicorns are beautiful (and often cute) sentient beings.  Some Unicorns have Cutie Marks.  This one has those unique marks.  Cutie Marks are from the My Little Pony shows.  I drew this for my granddaughter who loves My Little Pony shows.  When visiting our daughter (and her kids) we often watch My Littel Pony with our grandchildren.  I find it to be a good show for kids.  It is more educational than you might think.  It is about loyalty, friendship, forgiving, and even changing oneself for the better.  This drawing is done in MY style, not the My Little Pony style

 My granddaughter wanted the tree to have eyes and a mouth.  So, the tree must be an Ent.  That is a Lord of the Rings being that is a Tree Herder or Tree Shepherd.  They protect the trees of the forest where they live. Ents can plant themselves into the ground, but hey also can walk, and then their roots become basically their feet.  This Ent is not walking at the moment, he is having a conversation with the Unicorn, according to my granddaughter.  

This drawing can be found in printable form by clicking on the button up top that is labeled:
"Fantasy, Myths, and Circus."

No comments:

Post a Comment