Sunday, August 30, 2020

Heavy Equipment coloring pages

 



Welcome to

 my free blog!



This is 

a free

coloring

pages 

blog.  


All drawings

are free to 

print for

kids 

(and adults) 

to color.


There are 

no fees

and no ads

on this blog.

Today's new drawing is 

an Excavator by a 

Date Palm Tree.


It is a Kamatsu Excavator 

(with my grandson driving it). 

I did ad-lib some on the drawing... 

including kind of miniaturizing it. 

My grandson is only 3.


Excavator by a Date Palm Tree

(This Excavator is the new drawing today.)

The palm tree is a date palm.  My grandson loves big equipment!




Bulldozer



Haul Truck at a Mine



Stanley the Steam Shovel digs up a Dinosaur






Front End Loader pulling a Wagon

These drawings can be found, in printable form, by clicking on the "Vehicles" button at the top of the page.  Then scroll down.  The new drawing will be last on the list of drawings.  



No comments:

Post a Comment