Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween 2022 coloring pages

Happy Halloween everyone!  
Here are some new drawings to print and color for Halloween!



Halloween Witch's Cat
A cat is a witch's familiar.



Halloween Lovely Young Witch on Her Broom

I was watching the old TV show called Bewitched.  It is about a beautiful witch
who is married to a mortal.  It was one of my favorite shows as a kid. 
In this episode, Samantha, the witch, was offended by how witches
are usually portrayed in the mortal world.  She said that witches looked just
like regular mortals, and to portray them all as ugly was unfair. 
So I was inspired to draw another pretty witch.  Admittedly I have done traditional drawings of ugly old witches before.  But I have also drawn beautiful witches. 


These next pictures are of members of a Friendly Monster Family.  
My 2-year-old granddaughter helped me draw the hair on most of these.



Halloween Friendly Monster Daddy



Halloween Friendly Monster Mommy



Friendly Monster Teen Daughter




Halloween Little Boy Monster

YES, Monsters live in families. 
These drawings are found, in printable form, by clicking on the button labeled: "Holidays."
Then scroll down to the bottom of the list of drawings.  Have fun coloring and
Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment