Sunday, July 24, 2022

Alexisia a Female Rider of Rohan

 Welcome to my blog.  My computer went on the fritz for a couple of days and I was afraid it was unrepairable.  It was a worn-out battery.  I am posting this with no battery in the laptop computer. . . but my computer is plugged into the wall.  I will order a new battery tomorrow. 

Today I will be making 2 posts.  THIS post is of a Female Rider of Rohan.



Alexisia a Female Rider of Rohan


Female Riders of Rohan are a small but unique group.  They included Eowyn, who broke the barrier to female riders.  She proved her worth by slaying the Witch King of Andmar, the lead Ring Wraith. After Eowyn's feat of courage, there were more women of Rohan who were accepted into the Riders of Rohan. 

Alexisisa is gifted with horses, as you would assume.  But she is also gifted with all her pets and animals.  She has dogs that are crazy about her.  She helps other village members when their animal needs special care.  

As an artist that works in this coloring page level of drawing I want to say that it is impossible to capture the true physical beauty of a person or Elf or Fairy with this medium.  However, I do the best I can.  


NOTE:  This drawing, in printable form, will be found by clicking on the button labeled:  "Fantasy, Myths, and Circus."  Then scroll to the bottom of the list.  New songs are at the end of the list.  The printable pages are PDF files so they print darker and more clearly.  I will be posting some drawings of Pioneers next.  

No comments:

Post a Comment