Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Classification basics

The following are classification pages all about  levels of classification:  Life, Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, and species.  These pages are particularly about the classification of animals.

I should note that I have said little about the Domain level of classification of Life.  During my years as a Science Teacher I focused on the levels starting at "Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, and species.

I drew small and simple drawings to illustrate the article which I wrote.  In my many years as a Science Teacher I found that illustrations, even simple drawings, can be very useful in clarifying concepts.
These pages would be best read by printing them by clicking on the "Free Printable Downloads" button at the top of the screen.

      











No comments:

Post a Comment