Sunday, July 23, 2017

Mountain Lion

As I said in my last post, Cougars are hard to draw.  I was not happy with my last drawing of a cougar so I drew a different drawing of the same cougar...or mountain lion.  It is from a different photo, taken at a different angle.

I decided to mention that my undergraduate university experience was at a university with Cougars as the mascot.  The cougar specifically was and is named Cosmo.  I was even in "Cougar Band!"  I was a percussionist...that means drummer.  So.... Go BYU Cougars.  (Brigham Young University in Provo,Utah)

Anyway, here is the drawing and photo.  I think this drawing is far superior to the original "Cougar" drawing.  .   . from my last post.

Mountain Lion Walking


Photo of Mountain Lion walking (at the Adam's Museum, Deadwood, South Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment