Monday, October 21, 2019

White Swiss Shepherd



River the White Swiss Shepherd

The White Swiss Shepherd is a beautiful dog from Switzerland.  In Switerland it is called a Berger Blanc Suisse.  It is a beautiful white dog that looks like a whitewashed German Shepherd.  They have several characteristics that are similar to a German Shepherd.  Their fur is quite white. Swiss Shepherds are known to be very good with children.  They are also known to be pretty mellow around new people.  

Which brings me to River.  River was at Pine Creek Station in Australia.  Hea or she. . . I'm not sure what sex the dog was. . . Anyway, River was very friendly to me.  And I was just a stratnger in front of the store.   By the way, a station is a ranch in Australia.  

Even though I met River in Australia, I set the drawing in Switzerland.   It seemed appropriate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment