Wednesday, October 23, 2019

T. rex juvenile with Pteranodon Friend


T. rex jevenile with Pteranodon Friend

This is just a quick drawing that I did for my 2 year old grandson.  Then I souped it up to post it.  If you watch Dinosaur Train (the TV show) you know that there is a Pteranodon family that adopted a T. rex chick.  I have drawn here a T. rex 2-3 year old juvenile Tyrannosaurus with a friendly Pteranodon.  Both dinosaurs are female.   By the way, the female T. rex were probably bigger than the males.   Below is the drawing I did way back last year or before. . . of these two species from the excellent TV show Dinosaur Train.  Obviously this drawing below is not my own style.


T. rex baby and Pteranodon baby D. Train

NOTE:  These drawings are found in printable form by clicking on the top buttons labeled eithier. . . .
 . . . All Printalbes. . . . . . or . . . . . . Paleontology. . . . .   Scroll down to the bottom for the top drawing because it is new.  The D. Train drawing will be further up the lists because in is not new.  

No comments:

Post a Comment