Friday, October 11, 2019

Unicorn Party coloring pages

Tomorrow my granddaughter has her Unicorn Birthday Party.  I did these drawings for that party.  These are all fairly quick cartoony drawings for small children to color.  My granddaughter is only just turning 4.  All the Unicorns are female or Girl Unicorns... except for Party Unicorn 6 and the Uncorn driving the Unicorn Monster Truck.  (Two little boys are going to the party.  Those two "Boy Unicorn drawings are for them.)   The rest of the party guests are young girls and most are cousins.  I think that the party guests are all under the age of 6.  I drew all these new drawings tonght.  The party is tomorrow morning.   I hope that other kids all over the world will have fun coloring these drawings. 

Party Unicorn 1


Party Unicorn 2



Party Unicorn 3



Party Unicorn 4


Party Unicorn 5



Party Unicorn 6
(This is a male or Boy Unicorn.  Notice that his eyes have small eylashes.  This is a cartooning trick.  In cartoon drawings, females generally have bigger or longer eyelashes.  
Males generally have smaller or shorter eyelashes.)




Party Unicorn 7


Party Unicorn 8
(I just added this one.  She is kicking a banana tree to get the fruit to fall.)


Party Unicorn Monster Truck
(Yes I know that the wheels are not perfectly round but, 
hey, it was drawn for my 2 year old grandson.)  



NOTE:  These drawings, in printable form, are found by clicking on the correct buttons up top and scrolling to the bottom of the drop down menu.  Click on the buttons labeled either. . .  .. . . . .
. . . . . . . All Pritables. . . . . . or . . . . . . . . Fantasy, Myths, and Circus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment