Sunday, December 31, 2023

Jesus close up at Sea of Galilee coloring page

 This is the first of several drawings I did recently.

My wife and I are currently fighting COVID-19 here at home.

I have not had the energy or moxie to draw detailed drawings.

All of the drawings I am about to post are done in ink and

they were done rather quickly.  They are not super-high quality, 

but they are still going to be fun for younger kids to color.

There are samples from several of the categories of drawings on this blog.

Usually my drawings are done in pencil and then copied to turn them

into ink drawings before they are scanned for posting. 

But again, all of the following entries are done in fine-point ink marker.

FYI the drawings done in pencil can be more detailed and actually better because

I can erase mistakes.  These ink drawings have to be done in one take. 

The first of these drawings is of our Savior. 





Jesus close up at the Sea of Galilee

Jesus was and IS our Savior.  To be saved we must believe in Him and keep His commandments. In this picture, there are fishermen out on the Sea of Galilee.  The closer fisherman just threw a net.

NOTE:  This drawing, in printable form, is found by clicking on the Religious button and then scrolling down to the New Testament section. 


No comments:

Post a Comment