Sunday, December 24, 2023

Two more Christmas coloring pages: Nativity and Santa

 Merry Christmas Everyone! 

These two drawings are for Christmas 2023.

The first drawing is of the Nativity. 

The second drawing is of Santa.

I also want to add that there are a two other new

 Christmas Coloring pages when you scroll down a ways.

They are coloring pages of a Little Drummer Boy and Little Drummer girl.



Nativity 2023

Did you know that the manger where Jesus lay was probably made of stone?  The birth of Jesus was very important in the history of the world.  He was and is the Messiah.  More accurately he is OUR Messiah.  Because of His sacrifice in Gethsemane and on the Cross, we all can be forgiven of our sins.   Because of His resurrection, we will all get our bodies back in perfect form at the resurrection.  I love Jesus.  He made and makes it possible for me to repent and be worthy to one day return to our Heavenly Parents and live with my wonderful wife and family for all eternity!


Santa giving Seeds to a Reindeer 


I have always liked the idea of Santa Claus.  I think of him as kind of an immortal person.  I was once in a UPS store near Christmas time and I heard a little boy say, "I figured it out, Mamma!  Santa Claus is John the Beloved!"

I thought that was funny at first, then after I thought about it I realized the little boy might have a point.  John the Beloved was one of Jesus' apostles and he was granted the opportunity to remain on the Earth in immortal, but not resurrected form.  He will be here secretly doing good until the resurrected Savior returns in His power and glory! 

NOTE:  These drawings, in printable form, are found by clicking on one of the following buttons.  For the Nativity drawing click on the button labeled "Religious" and scroll down to the bottom of the New Testament section.  OR it can be found under the "Holidays" button in the Christmas section.  Remember that new drawings are always at the bottom of the list.  For the Santa drawing look under the "Holidays" button in the "Christmas section.   Now, since I mentioned John the Beloved here, I added a drawing I did of him that was in a previous post.  Maybe after he wrote the book of Revelations he became something of a Saint Nicholas.   It makes sense to me!

I should add that there are quite a few Christmas Coloring Pages under the "Holidays" button.  The newer drawings, near the bottom half of the list of drawings, are in general better done.  I got better at drawing over the years. 



John the Beloved vision of a Firey Mountain falling into the Sea

(Do you see some resemblance to Saint Nicholas?)

No comments:

Post a Comment