Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Horse that is a Shire Gypsy cross named Paint or Piper coloring page

 Welcome to my free coloring pages blog. 

Today's drawing was done over two months ago at a ranch in Wyoming. 

The horse is named Paint or Piper. 



Horse that is a Shire Gypsy cross named Paint or Piper


Piper or Paint is a beautiful horse that lives on a ranch in Wyoming.  

She is absolutely beautiful!

She is owned by my niece and her husband.  


NOTE:  I have fallen behind in getting drawings posted that I did while we were homeless.  I have gotten sick and I am probably not in danger,  but I am definitely not well.  In any case, this is one of my favorite drawings of an animal.  This drawing can be found, in printable form, by clicking on the "Animals" button and scrolling to the bottom of the drop-down menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment