Sunday, October 24, 2021

You are never alone in the boat of life. coloring page

 Welcome to my free coloring pages blog.  

Today's post is metaphorical.  It is meant to communicate that you are never alone 

in the boat of life because Jesus is always with you if you ask Him to be there with you. 



You are never alone in the boat of life. 


We all face challenges in life.  I remember feeling, at one point, that my life was a leaky rowboat and whenever I asked God for a better boat... He gave me a bucket to bail out the boat I had.  But Jesus has been there for me IN the boat with me.  When I was too sick or tired to row He did the rowing.  This is all metaphorical, of course.  


NOTE:  I have been sick so I apologize for not posting this backing of drawings that I have from our 1 1/2 months of homelessness.  We are now in our new home and things are much better.  I am still coping with some anxiety, but again, doing much better.  I feel like my Savior has been there for me and helped me through.  This drawing, in printable form, will be found by clicking on the button labeled "Religious."  Then look at the bottom of the "General Religious" section.  

1 comment:

  1. Really like your site. Your blog is really good. It's very informative for us. Thanks for sharing it. You can also visit.boat coloring pages

    ReplyDelete