Sunday, August 19, 2018

Life of Jesus Christ coloring pages Part 1

Today I am in South Carolina.  We fled the smoke of Utah and the western USA   So today I am
re-posting some of my previous drawings of the life of Jesus.  My extended family here in South Carolina have just moved here and their furniture and their printer/scanner has not arrived yet. So I can not scan any of my new drawings.  I have a few  new drawings ready to go but they will have to wait.  There are many New Testament drawings on this blog.  Click on the Religion button to find these drawings.   I will not do all of them now.   So this will be Part 1 of the life of Jesus.   Remember that none of these are new drawings. 

So, this will remind you of some of my previous drawings of the life of Jesus.   He was the most important person ever to come to Earth.  He was half God so he was able to pay the eternal price for our sins so we can one day return to live with Him and our Heavenly Father. 

First we will see the drawing I did of Jesus creating the Earth.  This happened when we all lived with our Heavenly Parents in our pre-mortal life.   Jesus, under the direction of our Heavenly Father created the Earth for us to come here to be tested.   The following is my opinion only, but I think we probably helped some too. . . with the creation of the Earth and its life.   


Jesus creates the Earth



Angel Appears to the Shepherds




Mary and Baby Jesus



Jesus as 12 year old at the Temple



Jesus and Joseph working in carpentry shop



Young Jesus near Jerusalem



Jesus is Baptized



Jesus calls His Apostles



Jesus teaches about Forgiveness



Jesus went up into a Mountain



Jesus heals the Lepers


Jesus heals a Sick Man




Jesus calms the Storm

I will re-post more later on a later post.  This will do for now.   But all my New Testament drawings are available to print at the Religion button at the top of the blog.   

No comments:

Post a Comment