Friday, August 3, 2018

Cloudjumper or Stormcutter

How To Train Your Dragon is a great set of movies.  They include 1 and 2 and How To Train Your Dragon 3 is set to be released on March 1, 2018.  The movies to me send a message about being different and being handicapped.  We are all individuals and need to follow our own dreams.  Also, we should not sink into despair when things go wrong and we are injured or somehow become physically less than what we once were.  For that matter, people born with differences that are called disabilities are still people with a lot to contribute.   I live with a trach tube and you can bet that it feels different.  But in the current American society I am treated with real respect.  Thank you to all my friends and family for never making me feel like I was less than other people because of my "disability."  The message from How To Train Your Dragon is to be you and keep being you even when things go wrong.   I love these movies.  I can hardly wait for the next one in March.


Cloudjumper or Stormcutter

My niece Maddie asked me to draw her Cloudjumper toy.  I think this dragon's design is brilliant!  It has a double pair of wings that when flying flap opposite patterns.  That is rather intriguing.  Cloudjumper is also called Stormcutter.


No comments:

Post a Comment