Monday, February 26, 2018

Unicorn Cartoon Drawings to color

Tonight I was drawing a unicorn cartoon drawing for my granddaughter and she liked it...and it looked so good I drew two more for my blog.   I was using a black Crayola marker so the lines are thicker than my usual Flair fine point marker.  Since these are cartoon drawings the eyes are less realistic and large eyelashes indicate a female....in this case a mare.   Smaller eyelashes mean a male...in this case a stallion.


Unicorn Mare cartoon drawing at sunrise


Unicorn Stallion cartoon drawing at sunrise

I don't know what it is about unicorns, but many of us love them.  If unicorns were real I would want to befriend one.  Legends, literature, and myths of unicorns are pretty much universal in saying unicorns are good magical beasts.  Some stories have unicorns as sentient beings, that is they are very intelligent and aware, like humans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment