Tuesday, October 24, 2017

More Unicorns

These drawings were done in Colorado on Sunday. The originals went with some polite little girls who sat behind us.  They all said to me, "Thank you for the pictures!"  The shadows are on the drawings because I could not take them home to scan them...so I took a photo of the drawings with my cell phone after the meeting ended.  I am working on figuring out how to put these drawings on the "Free Printable Downloads" section of this blog.  Be aware that they print with a gray shadow everywhere on the drawing.  Sorry about that.  .   .   but I really liked these drawings and I told the little girls that they would be on the blog.   There are also some dino drawings that I did on Sunday for the little girls.   I will post those drawings on another post.   IF you are computer savvy you may know how to click on the below drawings, copy and print these pages.  . . . perhaps with a snipping tool.   Sorry about the inconvenience.   


Unicorn Couple

The unicorn on the right is a female, the unicorn on the left is a male.  You may notice that the male is larger than the female.  In many ungulates...that is, animals with hooves...the males are often larger than the females.  I chose to draw these with a non-traditional unicorn tail.  I drew horses tails, but the traditional tail is like a lion's tail, with a tuft on the end of it.



Unicorn with Squirrel Friend with a daisy



Unicorn with Butterfly Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment