Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Drawings from a Harry Potter Birthday Party, Harry Potter

  I think that those who feel like the Harry Potter books are evil need to look at it much more carefully.  The books are a story of good vs evil... &   prejudice and hatred vs tolerance and love.   All my kids read the books.  They got ME to read the books.  We traveled in South Dakota and our eldest daughter read 3 of the last 4 books to us. Our younger daughter still goes to sleep listening to the unedited reading of the books.

I think that these books do a good job of teaching that it is best to do the right thing, even when it is a hard decision to make.

This first drawing was posted several days ago, on the anniversary of the publication of the first Harry Potter novel.   As a former science teacher I loved the study of light...so I like rainbows.  Harry Potter never casts a rainbow spell in the books or movies, but I thought it was a nice thought.


Harry Potter casts a Rainbow Spell




Harry Potter as an Auror
I this drawing Harry is an adult Auror...like the Wizarding World's FBI or Scottland Yard,  He is an adult it this drawing. . . not a child or school boy...or even a teenager.

I posted this extra large.  If you have some sort of screen capture program you can still print it.  I will not be able to add this drawing to the Free Printable Downloads section of my blog until Friday or Saturday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment