Sunday, May 20, 2018

Zoo Carousel with Granddaughter


Carousel with Granddaughter

I went to the zoo yesterday with my daughter and her kids.  I got to take my granddaughter on the zoo carousel.   It was a blast!  In fact, it was the highlight of the day for me.   Although my granddaughter feeding the giraffe was pretty cool... I think I'll draw that for another day.   So I turned the photo into a freehand drawing as a coloring page.  This is not an exact drawing. . . kbut it sure was fun to do!
The zoo we went to is the Hogle Zoo Carousel in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. 


Carousel with Granddaughter photo

The printable versions of the drawing are found by clicking on the top buttons that say:
"All Printables"  and  "Animals".  The newer drawings are always at the bottom of the lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment