Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day 2018


Mother Cat and Kitten for Mother's Day


Mother Kangaroo Rat with Kitten
(Did you know a baby kangaroo rat is called a kitten?)


Elephant Mommy with Calf for Mother's Day



Flowers for Mother's Day
(These are actually marigolds.  So if you forgot to get your wife or mom flowers for Mother's Day, then here are some you can print and color for her. . . unless SHE likes to color.) 

Above are a few drawings I did today for Mother's Day 2018.  If you are a kid you could color any of them for your mom.  If it is a cartoon drawing and there are no eyelashes on the child animal, just add eyelashes.  That is a cartooning trick to make an animal a female. 

A salute to my mother who gave me my first art lessons!  She was a professional artist.  The year I first taught school I was teaching in Southern California when Mom paid us a visit.  She bought my daughter a toy horse and then after the kids went to bed she taught me how to draw horses.  More importantly she taught me how to SEE things and draw what I see.

On a scientific note, there are mounds of evidence that dinosaurs DID care for their young.

The below are older drawings you can use for Mother's Day cards etc.  They are from last year.   .   .

NOTE:  This is me from 2020.  I wanted to let you know that you can find my 2020 Mother's Day cards that can be colored at this URL:  https://gr8coloringpages.blogspot.com/

Unicorn Mare defending foal


Mother Shetland Pony with Foal


Mother's Day card with Apatosaurus


Mother's Day Card with Cat and Kitten


Mother's Day card with Chick and Magnolias


Triceratops Mother and Two Calves



Spinosaurus hunting with Young


Triceratops Mother feeding the Kids

NOTE:  Feel free to use any of my drawings as a Mother's Day card
 or as part of a Mother's Day Card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment