Today on this, my free coloring pages blog,
I have drawn and posted a coloring page of
Jesus, as he comforts a woman who has just arrived in Paradise.
Jesus comforts a Woman New Arrival in Paradise
This is a coloring page of Jesus as He comforts a woman who has just arrived in Paradise. I suppose that for some people it must be a real shock to find that they have died, left their bodies behind, and are in Paradise. I would think this would especially be true for people who die sudden deaths or are victims of violent crime or war. I like to think that Jesus welcomes them into Paradise and comforts them. This drawing or coloring page reflects that.
I would think that Paradise looks much like the countryside and nice neighborhoods on Earth. So, this picture may reflect Jesus welcoming the spirit of a former mortal into the entryway of Paradise. Paradise is a temporary Heaven where the spirits of good people go to await resurrection. Resurrection is when we, because of Jesus, get our bodies back in immortal and glorified form. When Jesus returns to Earth in glory, then the righteous spirits, who are still in Paradise, will be resurrected to live on the Earth for a 1000 years.
The wicked people go to Spirit Prison AKA Hell. There they suffer the price for their sins. Eventually, they also will be resurrected but to a more diminished state of glory. And they have to wait through the 1000 years of peace before they get resurrected. That 1000 years of peace is commonly called "The Millennium. The Earth will be at peace, and mortals will raise their children in righteousness.
NOTE: This coloring page is found in printable form by clicking on the button labeled "Religion." Then scroll down to the bottom of the General Religious section and click on this title to get your free coloring page.

No comments:
Post a Comment