Monday, November 6, 2023

Silver and Gold have I None coloring page

 Welcome to my free coloring pages blog.

One of today's new drawings is of Peter and John the Apostles.

They are with a lame man at the Temple.



Silver and Gold Have I None


The Apostle Peter and the Apostle John went to the Temple in Jerusalem.  They saw there at the "Beautiful Gate a lame man who begged.  Peter told them to look at them and the lame man thought that they were about to give him some money.  

But Peter said, "Silver and gold have I none, but such as I have give I thee,  In the name of Jesus of Nazareth rise up and walk."  

The formerly lame man entered the Temple with Peter and John.  He was no longer lame  He entered leaping for joy.  Everyone recognized him as the "lame man" who was now no longer lame.  

I drew the lame man begging on one of the steps leading up to the gate.

This miracle led to Peter and John being arrested and it is really an interesting story and it is found in Acts 3.

NOTE: This drawing, in printable form, is found by clicking on the "Religious" button.  Then scroll down to the bottom of the "New Testament" section of the list.  Have fun coloring!



No comments:

Post a Comment