Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Angelia the She-Elf Warrior coloring page

 


Welcome back!  This is my free coloring page blog.  There are around 2800 coloring pages that I have drawn for you to print and color.  

THIS new drawing is of a She-Elf Warrior.  





 Angelia the She-Elf Warrior


Angelia is one of many Elves who live a double life.  She lives in the Elven Realm but also spends time living and working in the mortal world.  She attended a mortal college in order to qualify as a type of “mortal healer.”  Like almost all mortal medical personnel, Angelia is particularly kind and intelligent.  She is very beautiful.  But of course her intelligence and kind nature are even more important.  

When needed by the Elven Realm Angelia takes a leave of absence from her mortal job and goes where needed as an Elven Warrior. 


NOTE:  This drawing will be available to print later.  The picture of my drawing that you see was taken by my iPhone.  When I get out of the hospital I’ll scan it and post it in a better printable form.  

No comments:

Post a Comment