Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Madalynia the Healer Elf gathering Watercress coloring page

 So, my surgery went well. 

 Here is another Fantasy drawing. 

She is another Healer Fairy.

Her name is Madalynia. 


 Madelynia a Healer Fairy gathering Watercress

This is just an iPhone photo of this new drawing.  I will be released from the hospital tomorrow so I will be able to scan the drawing in a quality form… as soon as I feel up to it.  I had throat surgery this morning. 

Madelyn is a Healer Fairy.  She is kind, intelligent, & beautiful.  She is gathering watercress because it is a high quality superfood that is loaded with nutrients.  Fairy healers gather this food source while in mortal size.  They will return to their 5 or so inches tall natural Fairy size to bring the watercress into the underground Fairy village.  

NOTE: This new drawing will be scanned and available to print when I get home from the hospital and I feel up to scanning & posting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment