Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Unicorn Wizard coloring page

 It is 11:45 on Halloween night. I dressed as a wizard and greeted 

Trick-or-treaters for 2+ hours... and I loved it. 

I handed out mini coloring pages along with the candy. 

Below is one of those pages.  I wanted to post it before the holiday is over.

It is of a Unicorn Wizard!



Unicorn Wizard

Unicorn Wizards have a special affinity and friendships with Unicorns.  In this drawing, Anderes the Unicorn Wizard is with a small Unicorn.  This Unicorn is not a juvenile.  It is a type of Unicorn that is smaller than many other types of Unicorns.  

NOTE:  This new drawing is found by clicking on the "Holidays" button and scrolling down to the bottom part of the Halloween section.  I will also post it at the bottom of the "Fantasy, Myths, and Circus printable pages.  Have fun coloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment