Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Flower Unicorn Decorative Drawing



Flower Unicorn decorative Coloring Page
(Color and place on your door. . . or color and cut out to place on your room door.)


Flower Unicorn Decoration

I saw this cute door decoration. . . on my granddaughter's door.  I decided to draw MY version of it for my granddaughter.  You could say that the decoration inspired my drawing because I did it in my own way.   Still, I admire the artist who drew their version first.   It IS a cute door decoration.  You could color it and cut it out. . . like the one on my granddaughter's door.  Or you could see if you could find one of these door decorations and buy it.  Then you could STILL color my version for fun!


I would think that Flower Unicorns would have to love flowers and since they would hang out in flower gardens or in meadows that are full of flowers. . . the Flower Unicorn smells really nice.  
Even more important, although we can't usually see them, when a Flower Unicorn runs through a meadow she or he will bump flowers and this leads to pollination.  Before you say that a horse pounding through a meadow would crush the flowers, I need to tell you that a Unicorn is NOT a horse.  They ARE related but they are not the same thing.  A Flower Unicorn is also quite small.  They would be comparable in size to a miniature horse.

This drawing... of mine... is found in printable form by clicking on the right button up top....either....
.....All Printables....... or.....Fantasy, Myths, and Circus.   Scroll down to the bottom if you are looking for a new drawing.  .   . like this one.   

No comments:

Post a Comment