Sunday, October 4, 2026

F-47 with Phoenix coloring page

 This is a composite coloring page.

I posted an F-47 Phoenix jet fighter last week.

This coloring page has an actual Phoenix with the jet. 


F-47 with Phoenix

I posted a coloring page of the F-47 Phoenix last week. THIS is a composite of that coloring page plus a drawing of a Phoenix. A Phoenix is a magical bird that can die and be reborn in fire.  I really hope the nickname "Phoenix" sticks for the F-47. The post about the F-47 I did last week talks a lot more about the new stealth fighter. This aircraft is under development, NOT in production, but there may be some test planes flying now. THIS drawing is based on some released drawings and a distant photo of what was probably a test aircraft. The actual stealth fighter might be significantly different... or not. 

NOTE: This coloring page is found in printable form by clicking on the button labeled "Vehicles and Military Vehicles" and then scrolling down to the bottom of the list. IF you are accessing this site in October of 2026 then this coloring page's title will be at or near the bottom of the list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment