Monday, November 27, 2023

Sydnia the Healer Elf coloring page


Welcome to my free coloring pages blog

 Today I can’t post regular printable coloring pages.  

This is because I am in the hospital and I am having what is basically emergency surgery tomorrow on my throat.  So please keep me in your prayers! 

CORRECTION, I AM NOW OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND I WILL NOW RE-POST THIS DRAWING IN BETTER FORM AND I WILL ALSO POST IT IN PRINTABLE FORM. 

So to be able to post this new drawing of a Healer Elf you will need to click on this photo and  Technically she could also be called a She-Elf.  


Sydnia the Healer Elf


Sydnia is a gifted healer Elf or She-Elf.  She is also, like pretty much all Elves, very beautiful.  She has silky dark hair and lovely eyes.  But of course, most importantly she is kind to others.  She uses her gifts to help both those who live in the realm of Elves and those who live in the world of Men.  As an Elf Healer she also treats injured or ill animals.  She often gathers herbs etc. for their medicinal properties.  She still goes out in the forest armed so she can protect herself from the occasional roving troll or orc.  She has an Elven short sword and a small bow with a quiver of arrows.  Sydnia is wearing some basic Elven armor with mithril chainmail, and a breastplate.  She is armed in order to protect herself.



Sydnia has been out gathering Oregon Grape leaves and fruit.  Oregon grape is used for several medicinal purposes- although I think too Oregon grape much can get somewhat toxic.  But Elves have learned to use their magic with certain plants, fruits, & herbs.  The Elf magic detoxifies the plant parts so the medicinal parts can be used safely.  

For mortals, we need to be careful with how and who uses Oregon grape and HOW  is used.  Pregnant women and nursing mothers should never use Oregon Grape. Yet parts of the plant including stems & roots are antibacterial apparently.  Roots have been used to clean wounds.  Oregon grape berries can be made into jams, jellies, & sauces.  


NOTE: This drawing is now available in a higher quality printable form since I have returned home after recovering from my throat surgery.  We are getting ready to go on vacation now.  My doctor recommends warm moist climates.  

No comments:

Post a Comment